API call to check file size in mainframe?
Author Message
 API call to check file size in mainframe?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an API call for checking
the byte size of a file on the mainframe?  I am writing
a FTP process for uploading a file and need a way to
check the byte status in the process.  If API call is
not available, how would I check this?

Please post or reply via emails (prefer) in my email
address shown below.  Thank you in advance!

Sydney

Submitted via WebNewsReader of http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 01:43:06 GMT

1. API Call to check file size on mainframe?

2. API call to check file size in mainframe?

3. Assist in API Call to Check Screen Size

4. API-call to check file-existance

5. API Call for finding Desktop Size???

6. API call to determine Disk Size

7. Find volume size with win95 or NT 4.0 API Call

8. API Calls to Check Print Spooler is Empty

9. API call to check whether a user is connected to network

10. Spell Check in VB - API call?

11. WIN API Call To Check Print Queue?

12. API-Call for user/password-check