WebBrowser Control
Author Message
 WebBrowser Control

I have a problem with the NewWindow2 event.
I want to cancel the opening of a new window and display the page in the current
window

Setting Cancel to TRUE is not working (cancels the navigation) and I tried to set
ppDisp object to the current window but the link is not working this way, without
opening a new instance of the form

Can anyone help me?

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:19:38 GMT

1. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

2. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

3. InternetExplorer control vs WebBrowser control

4. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

5. Using WebBrowser control load URL in a separate Browser OR any other control

6. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

7. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

8. WebBrowser control on VB6 control???

9. Trying to add a WebBrowser control to a User Control

10. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

11. Controlling the WebBrowser Control Programmatically

12. programmatically controlling header/footer on doc printed from WebBrowser control