Replace HTTP 500.100 page
Author Message
 Replace HTTP 500.100 page

I am using VB 6.0 to create a DLL that renders web pages
using data from ADO that connects to SQL Server 7.0.
When I perform a query that references an invalid table,
IIS generates the “HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server
Error - ASP error” page.
I would like process the error within my VB code in place
of the IIS page. Is there a way?
Thanks

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 04:57:36 GMT

1. Replace HTTP 500.100 page

2. Error 500.100 running sample WebClass1:

3. Trying to start sample: get 500.100 error

4. http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu

5. Replace and String.Replace only replaces first occurrence?

6. How to get the content of a http page in a string

7. How to send HTTP response from ASP page?

8. IIS how to find http:// entry for web pages

9. How can I Print a Page without the http:// sign

10. http://pages.prodigy.com/gamersp

11. my web page : http://members.xoom.com/grommm

12. Checking for error http 404 on web page loading with webbrowser object