Activex Document!!
Author Message
 Activex Document!!

 Hi, can anybody tell me more about Activex Documents???

 I`m trying to use it, but when we try to run on some machine that doesn't
 has the dll registered, an error occurs on setupapi.dll.

 This error happen when the package seems to be installing....

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:50:41 GMT

1. sizing an Activex Document to the document size in IE

2. Display a VBD file from an ActiveX Document Server DLL in a HTML Document

3. ActiveX or ActiveX Document???

4. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

5. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

6. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

7. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

8. Accessing IE Frames from VB5 ActiveX Documents

9. Visio as a ActiveX Document

10. ActiveX Documents to VB.NET

11. Future of ActiveX documents?

12. ActiveX Document in .NET?