ACTIVE DOCUMENTS?
Author Message
 ACTIVE DOCUMENTS?

Does anyone anything about the Active Documents? I need it to convert some
VB apps into web Apps. It works well locally but I have 2 problems.

1. When I access the VBD it asks to open or save. When I say open it doesn't
have a file association. Its like the DLL did not get downloaded or
registered.
2. How does It connect to a SQL Database Remotely. It works locally. It
might work remotely but I can't imagine how.

Any Help is appreciated!

Dave

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 08:59:47 GMT

1. Macro to insert text or document into active document

2. Active Document behaviour

3. Save As with Active Document Name +1

4. OnLineView of active document

5. Maintaining Active Document Between Userforms

6. active documents

7. Counting the pages in an active document

8. check active document

9. rename active document

10. Protect Control in Active Document

11. Determine Range within Active Document

12. Active Document HTML Source