Is Container IE?
Author Message
 Is Container IE?

How can I discover whether the container hosting my ActiveX control is
IE, Netscape, or some other browser, as opposed to a VB form for
instance?

Thanks.
Petre.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 16:48:03 GMT

1. I.E. 3 ActiveX container extender properties

2. I.E. 3 ActiveX container extender properties

3. Word in IE Container: Always asks to save...

4. How do I print Activex document in IE container

5. Hide ActiveX container (IE)?

6. heelp with menu merging OLE Container for IE

7. Active Doc Problem: Integrating Menu Items on IE Container

8. VB + databases: I am looking for resources, ie: reference books

9. Help !! I am using IE 6.0

10. Custom Control: Container inside container...

11. Moving Controls from Container to Container

12. Custom Control: Container inside container...