MS DHTML Edit Control
Author Message
 MS DHTML Edit Control

When Using the MS DHTML EDIT Control in VB I cannot open
frames but I can In C++ Any Sugestions or is there a way
to make the control have automatic functionality of
opening frames by writing a new C++ control from the
current one.

I am In way over my head please help

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:38:19 GMT
 MS DHTML Edit Control
When Using the MS DHTML EDIT Control in VB I cannot open
frames but I can In C++ Any Sugestions or is there a way
to make the control have automatic functionality of
opening frames by writing a new C++ control from the
current one.

I am In way over my head please help

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:38:24 GMT

1. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

2. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

3. DHTML Edit Control for VB.net

4. DHTML Edit Control

5. What is DHTML Edit Control for IE5

6. MS Masked Edit MS Outline Controls