wininet.h and wininet.lib as source for VB6?
Author Message
 wininet.h and wininet.lib as source for VB6?

Hi, a little courious.
I'm searching the source for the c++ Header & Lib-File
for the wininet.dll
If someone knows a resource where something like this is located in a form
of Module and Class.
Because it's really tricker to convert the wininet.lib file without having
VC++.

greets
Andreas

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 03:15:17 GMT

1. PLEASE HELP with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

2. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

3. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

4. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

5. FtpPutFile Lib "Wininet.dll" not working

6. VB6 (WinInet API) and Squid Proxy

7. vb6 wininet application on digitally secure site

8. WININET API help in VB6

9. Wininet.dll AND VB6 crashing

10. vb6 wininet ftpgetfile cache

11. Posting a File using Wininet with VB6

12. Wininet API to test for internet connection