Sending Keystrokes to Internet Explorer via VB6.0
Author Message
 Sending Keystrokes to Internet Explorer via VB6.0

To All on MSDN Discussion Forum:

In my application I access a specific website by shelling
out to this webpage.  In order to get the information I
need from the internet I need to populate a listbox on
this page and then hit the enter key.  I tried using
SendKeys to perform this action, but I did not see the
focus change on any of the controls on the webpage.  Does
internet explorer accept SendKeys sent through VB 6.0?  If
anyone has any ideas or hints related to this topic, I
would greatly appreciate your feedback.  Thanks in advance.

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:22:53 GMT
 Sending Keystrokes to Internet Explorer via VB6.0
Sorry I can't help ...  I have a similar problem.
I also want to pass info like name and password to a
server, so I can download files by code, rather than
manually touch each one, including renaming.  When the
number of files gets to the hundreds this becomes a mental
health matter.

Quote:

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:05:34 GMT

1. Sending keystrokes via API call

2. How to sent a keystroke to a dos-app started with the shell function in vb6

3. Sending keystrokes to a DOS program using VB6

4. How Can I Launch internet explorer via VB ?

5. Automate File Download via Internet Explorer

6. Sending DDE info to Internet Explorer

7. Sending URL's to Internet Explorer.

8. Sending a form to Internet via a script

9. I need two answers concerning VB6 and Internet Explorer And Mail

10. VB6 and internet explorer

11. Sending a file via Internet Transfer Control

12. Help needed - VB6/Web application clash with Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6