Help needed - VB6/Web application clash with Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6
Author Message
 Help needed - VB6/Web application clash with Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6

Quote:
> Hello All,
> I am currently working with an application written in Visual Basic 6.0.
It

'***************************************************************************

>        Else

>         objReport.WindowState = 2
>         objReport.Show 1
>     End If
>     Set objReport = Nothing

> 'error handlers

> End Sub

> The code crashes when the button is clicked and it gets the objReport(data
> report designer object) and it pulls up the windows print ok/cancel dialog
> box and it prints and then crashes with the Microsoft send/don't send
error

> error signature:
> .
> .
> An unhandled win32 exception has occured in iexplore.exe
> AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 6.0.2800.1106 ModName: msvbvm60.dll

> ModVer: 6.0.92.37 Offset: 0001c9f1

> .

> .

> File to be included in error report.

> C:\DOCUME~1\mmortley\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERAA9.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

> The page prints but the application crashes.  I was wondering if anyone
has
> witnessed this behavior or knows what this problem is.  I have tried
> everything but seem to be getting no success.

> Any help will be appreciated.

> Thanks

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 03:30:01 GMT
 Help needed - VB6/Web application clash with Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6
Hi,

Interesting! Have you tried to compile the project on an XP machine? Did
you run in debug on XP - do you have any problems with the controls, are
they all referenced OK then?

-Mathias->

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:22:27 GMT

1. Retrieving File Names and Web Links (URL's) from Windows\Favorites (Internet Explorer)

2. How to launch Internet Explorer from within VB.NET Windows Forms application

3. Need Help with VB6 web application + access97

4. VB6 IIS applications on windows XP Professional

5. I need two answers concerning VB6 and Internet Explorer And Mail

6. Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express

7. Greentree XGrid's Validate event clash with VB6 - pse help

8. Use look and feel of Windows XP in Windows NT with VB6

9. Need help with OLE and Internet Explorer

10. VBasic application that talk to CGI-BIN WEB application on Internet

11. VBasic application that talk to CGI-BIN WEB application on Internet

12. VBasic application that talk to CGI-BIN WEB application on Internet