CDONTS Mail
Author Message
 CDONTS Mail

Hi,

I want to send mail from a webpage using CDONTS, but I want to send it in
HTML format and embed (not attach) images into the email as well as adding
text.

I'd appreciate some help if someone knows how to do this, or maybe there's
another way to send the mail?

Thanx

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:05:26 GMT
 CDONTS Mail
Please check the following article:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/partbook/asp20/usingcdofornts.htm

Intermedia.NET (IL)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
Providing expertise in hosting applications

MS Exchange Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/exchangehosting
Windows 2000 Web Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/webhosting
For a waiver of the set up fee use "IMFREE" code

> Hi,

> I want to send mail from a webpage using CDONTS, but I want to send it in
> HTML format and embed (not attach) images into the email as well as adding
> text.

> I'd appreciate some help if someone knows how to do this, or maybe there's
> another way to send the mail?

> Thanx

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 01:49:33 GMT
 CDONTS Mail
hi
you could try creating your own COM component and acess MS Outlokk through
your component. there are also a lot of other SMTP/POP3 ASP components out
there that you could look into like ASPMAIL, JMail,etc
check it out

Saurabh

Quote:
> Hi,

> I want to send mail from a webpage using CDONTS, but I want to send it in
> HTML format and embed (not attach) images into the email as well as adding
> text.

> I'd appreciate some help if someone knows how to do this, or maybe there's
> another way to send the mail?

> Thanx

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 06:32:59 GMT

1. Outlook Tasks & CDONTS Mail

2. Delivery receipt via CDONTS mail

3. CDONTS mail fails to displays certain chars in Lotus Notes

4. line breaks in cdonts mail

5. Outlook Tasks & CDONTS Mail

6. HELP..! CDONTS Mail Permission Denied Error...

7. error '80070003' with ASP, CDONTS mail objects, and exchange

8. CDONTS Multipart e-mail

9. SMTP mail via ASP: CreateObject CDONTS fails

10. Sending Mail with CDONTS

11. CDONTS - Multipart e-mail

12. Use CDONTS to Collect and Mail Information From a User