ActiveX Control Sign
Author Message
 ActiveX Control Sign

hello,

Can i make a ActiveX Control signed without using Verisign etc.

Emrah Gozcu

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:15:13 GMT
 ActiveX Control Sign
Yes. If you're going to use this in an Intranet then you can use Microsoft Certificate Server to issue a test
certificate and then sign you cab file using this. More info can be found at the microsoft site. Search for
Authenticode. If you have any doubts then you can come back here.

Regards

Trevor Benedict R
Software Engineer
Mascot Malaysia Sdn Bhd

| hello,
|
| Can i make a ActiveX Control signed without using Verisign etc.
|
| Emrah Gozcu

Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:21:04 GMT

1. ActiveX Control Signing

2. How do I get my VBScript or my ActiveX control signed?

3. How do I get my VBScript or my ActiveX control signed?

4. Signing ActiveX controls

5. Signing ActiveX controls how to?

6. Problem deploying signed ActiveX Control on a web server

7. Signing ActiveX Controls

8. Problem deploying signed ActiveX Control on a web server

9. how to sign ActiveX control??

10. ActiveX Controls / IE4 Security / Signing / Certification

11. Digital Signing ActiveX Controls Using Verisign Components

12. Digitally signing an activex control