Web App Using ASP, Vb 6.0, ADO, and Access
Author Message
 Web App Using ASP, Vb 6.0, ADO, and Access

I need to develop a web application using ASP, Visual
Basic 6.0, ADO, and Access 2000.  This is my first
application using these technologies - my experience in
the past has been with JSP, Java, JDBC, and mySQL.

Could someone suggest some good books to assist me with
my project (ones with sample app's would be great).  My
understanding is that I can not use any of the .NET
materials as Visual Basic 6.0 and VB.NET have some
differences.

Any suggestions you could make would be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you!!!

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:43:36 GMT
 Web App Using ASP, Vb 6.0, ADO, and Access
I'm playing with VB 6 IIS Apps.  Good book overall is VB 6 Web Programming.
ISBN 186100222X from Wrox.  http://www.wrox.com

Quote:
> I need to develop a web application using ASP, Visual
> Basic 6.0, ADO, and Access 2000.  This is my first
> application using these technologies - my experience in
> the past has been with JSP, Java, JDBC, and mySQL.

> Could someone suggest some good books to assist me with
> my project (ones with sample app's would be great).  My
> understanding is that I can not use any of the .NET
> materials as Visual Basic 6.0 and VB.NET have some
> differences.

> Any suggestions you could make would be greatly
> appreciated.  Thank you!!!

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:51:11 GMT

1. Web Application Using ASP, Visual Basic 6.0, ADO, Access - RESOURCES NEEDED

2. Free VB 6.0 /ASP web developers forum

3. Using Disconnected ADO Recordsets in Web apps

4. Easy way to convert web based ASP app to standalone app

5. ASP page using VB-Com component that uses ADO

6. Problem using VB to retrieve ASP/XML using ADO recordset

7. ? vb asp.net web app

8. Visual Basic 6.0 / ADO / Using an Access Query

9. Accessing Access DB with password using VB 6.0

10. integration of vb desktop app and a asp web based data entry screen to same db

11. Trying to retirve the ASP objectcontext in VB 6.0 using MTS

12. Accessing Access DB with password using VB 6.0