editing a table
Author Message
 editing a table

Hi Group,
    I am writing a web interfact which should display/add/delete/update a
table information. I would be using ASP,ADO,VB and JavaScript. I am sure
that there are many sites/code samples which accomplished the same thing
what I stated above. I would greately appreciate any of you could suggest
the any web sites. Are there any XML based solutions to the above problem ?.
Thanks,
Pavan

Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:55:57 GMT
 editing a table
Pavan

I have been building IE5 Apps mostly with tables (DHTML databinding through
DSOs) since a year. You cannot find any website better than
http://msdn.microsoft.com. However, I would advise you to read Chapter 11 of
Active Server Pages 3.0 of Wrox.

Regards,

Abstract

Quote:
> Hi Group,
>     I am writing a web interfact which should display/add/delete/update a
> table information. I would be using ASP,ADO,VB and JavaScript. I am sure
> that there are many sites/code samples which accomplished the same thing
> what I stated above. I would greately appreciate any of you could suggest
> the any web sites. Are there any XML based solutions to the above problem
?.
> Thanks,
> Pavan

Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:16:11 GMT

1. edit string table.res

2. Edit a table within a HTML Page with VB6?

3. How to save current edit record into database table

4. Allow edit of some records only in table

5. Editing problem with linked SQL-Server tables

6. Edit records in Table?

7. Access97 - Editing table hyperlink field by code

8. Editing Tables at Runtime

9. Edit a value in a table from code

10. Can't lock Table from edits

11. Table Edit

12. FASTEST way to build large edit table (2500+ rows) on ie5 client