How to save a page?
Author Message
 How to save a page?

Hi, everyone:

I am new to the internet application. This might be a very simple question:
How can I write a program to open some URLs and download the pages onto hard
drive? Just same as click 'File'---'Save As' in IE to save a page.  It seems
the WebBrowser control doesn't have this method.

Please help. Thanks.

Leo

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:02:45 GMT

1. code to save old page name, open new page

2. how to save specific page (records of a page) to a stream object

3. How can i save html page of iexplorer(or netscape)

4. download/save web page

5. KAZ: Saving Web Pages in VB

6. KAZ: Saving Web Pages in VB

7. SOLUTION: How to save a page in MHT programatically

8. How can I save web page to file with VBS

9. OnClick Event to save current page

10. Do not save encrypted pages to disk...

11. Using Webbrower control to save a page

12. WebBrowser Ctl: save web page to local machine