what is each number in winsock state mean ?
Author Message
 what is each number in winsock state mean ?

for the winsock.state, it contain a number ...

can anyone explain to me the description of each number ?

Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:20:25 GMT
 what is each number in winsock state mean ?
Instead of going through all of them here, why not add the control to a form
and then press f2.

In the first combobox thereafter, select MSwinsocklib.  Then look for
StateConstants. Click on it and on the right will be each one. Then click on
it to see what the number is.

Quote:
> for the winsock.state, it contain a number ...

> can anyone explain to me the description of each number ?

Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:07:37 GMT
 what is each number in winsock state mean ?
Quote:

> for the winsock.state, it contain a number ...

> can anyone explain to me the description of each number ?

See this page
http://www.winsockvb.com/article.php?article_id=4

--
****************
Amitabh Kant

Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:38:42 GMT
 what is each number in winsock state mean ?

Quote:

>for the winsock.state, it contain a number ...

>can anyone explain to me the description of each number ?

or click on the winsock control and press F1. in VB6 help files you
get the full list of what the numbers are and what they mean.

Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:44:14 GMT

1. what is each number in winsock state mean ?

2. I am getting duplicate records, I mean everything is duplicate even Access record number

3. I am trying to set the state of the keyboard LEDs from within VB.

4. what does means the reserved error number -8268 ?

5. meaning error numbers DLLSelfRegister

6. Winsock.state?

7. Winsock - Clearing the buffer when .State=sckClosing

8. Winsock - Clearing the buffer when .State=sckClosing

9. Winsock State

10. Winsock.state?

11. VB6: Winsock error - Invalid Oporation at Current State

12. Winsock state