Title tag search and replace
Author Message
 Title tag search and replace

HI,

I am trying to change the title tag of a HTML document. I have a lot of
files to change and I want to create a macro that allows me to change the
title tag to be replaced by the file name. Is there a way to do this if
there is  any idea

Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:00:33 GMT

1. Search and replace, how to replace with special characters

2. document name into <title> tag

3. Regular expressions to replace characters outside HTML tags

4. Replace and input tag

5. searching through file tags

6. Replace and String.Replace only replaces first occurrence?

7. Chapter Number/Title Associated with Search Question

8. Search results in vb.net do not have titles

9. Search a particular Window from an incomplete windows title