reference to an embeded application object using web browser control
Author Message
 reference to an embeded application object using web browser control

Hi,

I have a VB application with a web browser control which displays and HTML
page with an embeded ActiveX application.

I now want to access the embeded application using Visual Basic. Is there a
way to retrieve a reference to the embeded application using the Web Browser
Control ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Akhilesh Agarwal

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:34:12 GMT
 reference to an embeded application object using web browser control
You use the ambient properties.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have a VB application with a web browser control which displays and HTML
> page with an embeded ActiveX application.

> I now want to access the embeded application using Visual Basic. Is there
> way to retrieve a reference to the embeded application using the Web
Browser
> Control ?

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Akhilesh Agarwal

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:51:46 GMT
 reference to an embeded application object using web browser control
Could you be more specific on your opinion?

Regards,
 Ryan

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:25:44 GMT
 reference to an embeded application object using web browser control
Hi,

I have an embeded PDF or Windows Media file in a web page. I am using the
web browser control to view the web page in my VB application. Now, I must
access the methods and properties provided by the PDF control or Windows
Media control, through my VB application.

But I cannot seem to get access to them using the web browser control.

The web browser control only provides access to the <EMBED> tag. How do I
access the embeded object (eg: PDF or Windows Media control).

Thanks,

Akhilesh Agarwal

Quote:
> Could you be more specific on your opinion?

> Regards,
>  Ryan

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 02:32:41 GMT

1. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

2. Closing IE from an embeded web browser

3. Reference to Embeded VIsio Drawing Object

4. Controlling Microsoft Web Browser from host application

5. Web Browser control in the MDI application.

6. Web Browser control in a console application ?

7. Web Browser control in a console application ?

8. ActiveX control/ Web browser application

9. Define which instance of Word application to Web Browser control

10. Web Browser Control objects

11. web browser control - object was unloaded

12. Size of web page in web browser object