Navigate2 question
Author Message
 Navigate2 question

Hello every one

I have a textbox with a text in it which is exactly the same as a link on  a
WebBrowser1. how can I get the Browser to Navigate2 that textbox.text by
firing a dubleClick on the textbox. ok.. it is not a texbox but a dataGrid
.. same principle.
this is not working

Private Sub DataGrid1_DblClick()
    Dim value As String

    value = DataGrid1.Columns(1)
    WebBrowser1.Navigate2 DataGrid1.Columns(2).Text

End Sub

thanks

Sam

Sat, 14 May 2005 15:38:06 GMT

1. Navigate2 and PostData question

2. help with navigate2

3. Navigate2 no longer working for Internet Browser?

4. How to use the PostData parameter in Navigate2 method of WebBrowser control

5. Navigate2 method in web browser control

6. web control's Navigate2 method

7. How to use the PostData parameter in Navigate2 method of WebBrowser control

8. WebBrowserControl.Navigate2 method

9. Navigate2 causes Invalid procedure call or argument error (#5)

10. How to Navigate2 a link

11. Navigate2 Method on WebBrowser

12. Difference : Me.WebBrowser1.Navigate and Me.WebBrowser1.Navigate2