Posting form data to ASP page - corrected
Author Message
 Posting form data to ASP page - corrected

I am posting form data to ASP pages using Wininet and IE. Neither however formats
the data correctly so that I am losing all spaces and all vbCrLf characters. I am
trying to post Textarea type data to the ASP page. If I actually have the page
feed the data to itself through a Textarea then it works fine. If I post the data
using my VB COM object then I lose all spaces and carriage return/line feeds...

Thanks,

Gerald Gibson Jr.

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:49:42 GMT

1. Posting form data to ASP page - corrected

2. Posting form data to ASP page

3. Posting Data from a VB Form to an ASP Page

4. Posting Data from a VB Form to an ASP Page

5. Winsock, posting data from VB form to a ASP page

6. Posting form data to an ASP page

7. Posting Data from a VB Form to an ASP Page

8. Read client table data via ASP Request method after posting a form

9. Posting form data to ASP

10. Front Page Form posting data to SQL Server 2000

11. Problem posting xml from vb.net client to asp classic page

12. British Pound sign disappears when POSTing from ASP to ASPX (VB.NET) page