Loging into a Web Server automatically using the WebBrowser Control.
Author Message
 Loging into a Web Server automatically using the WebBrowser Control.

I have a http page that I need to log into, the page requires me to give it
a userid/password,  how do I pass this information automatically using the
Webbrowser control, I don't want to see the dialog box for the login?

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:57:07 GMT
 Loging into a Web Server automatically using the WebBrowser Control.
Any 'form' has 'action' where the information such as login info in this case to
be sent.  It all depends on what method the form is using but you can try to find
our the 'action' for the login form and post your data in this fashion:

    ****If your <form action='login.asp' ... then use this:
    login.asp?login='mylogin'&password='whatever'

If you use this link and skip the login page rather than going to the login page
and type in your information, you will succeed on doing what you want to do in
this case.  Try this on your regular browser and see how it works.  If you have
any questions, let me know.  I hope this helps.

-Tae Lee

Quote: