Having problem in Fullversion property of the Internet Explorer Application in IE 6.0
Author Message
 Having problem in Fullversion property of the Internet Explorer Application in IE 6.0

Hi
I am using Internet Explorer object in Visual Basic using
CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application").
After I create the object I am making the object to appear on  FullScreen by
writing "object.Fullscreen = True".
This line works on IE 5.0 or 5.5, but it is not working on IE 6.0, what
could be the problem?

Thanks in advance for you help
Siva

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 08:02:13 GMT

1. Tooltiptext property and Internet Explorer ?

2. Information on Internet Explorer objects and properties?

3. Internet Explorer Properties

4. ToolTipText Property in Internet Explorer ?

5. PB: ToolTipText property in Internet Explorer ?

6. How to determine if excel application is running on Internet Explorer using VB c

7. How to determine if Excel Application is running on Internet Explorer

8. How to launch Internet Explorer from within VB.NET Windows Forms application

9. Opening Internet Explorer from within a Win32 application using VB .NET

10. Events from Internet Explorer in Visual Basic/VB.Net Applications

11. Embedding .NET Winforms applications into Internet Explorer

12. Launch Applications from Internet Explorer