Download file without Internet Transfer Control
Author Message
 Download file without Internet Transfer Control

Is there a way to download a file from my web site to a location on a users
hard drive without using the internet transfer control?  I seem to have lots
of security issues when I use this control.

Thanks in advance.

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:11:00 GMT
 Download file without Internet Transfer Control

Quote:
> Is there a way to download a file from my web site to a location on a
users
> hard drive without using the internet transfer control?  I seem to have
lots
> of security issues when I use this control.

www.mvps.org/vbnet

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:52:57 GMT
 Download file without Internet Transfer Control
Or more specifically:
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/network/ftpdownload.htm

Quote:

> > Is there a way to download a file from my web site to a location on a
> users
> > hard drive without using the internet transfer control?  I seem to have
> lots
> > of security issues when I use this control.

> www.mvps.org/vbnet

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:14:56 GMT
 Download file without Internet Transfer Control
www.vbip.com

Quote:
> Is there a way to download a file from my web site to a location on a
users
> hard drive without using the internet transfer control?  I seem to have
lots
> of security issues when I use this control.

> Thanks in advance.

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:20:25 GMT

1. Download file without Internet Transfer Control

2. Downloading file using Internet Transfer Control (not FTP server)

3. download file with internet transfer control

4. Downloading binary files with Internet Transfer Control

5. Downloading file using Internet Transfer Control (not FTP server)

6. Internet Transfer Control - Downloading a file over 65,536 bytes

7. Internet Transfer Control - Downloading a file over 65,536 bytes

8. Internet Transfer Control, SEND multiple files without logon logoff on each

9. Downloading files using Internet transfer protocol

10. Downloading Files Using the internet transfer protocol

11. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

12. Internet Transfer Control --> FTP Download