Activex Document Newbie
Author Message
 Activex Document Newbie

Hi,

I have an activex  document application  that takes data from an access
database in my machine.
I have  personal web server in my machine.
It works ffrom my machine.
Now I want to run this application from another comp.

But when I try that it shows some error.
What are the things that I need to do? Anything to do with packaging and
deployment.
I am really new to this field - Can any of you guide me ?

Thanks
Vivek

Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Activex Document Newbie
here are some URL's that should help:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/devprods/vs6/vbasic/vbcon98/
vbconbuildingdocumentobjects.htm

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q184/6/30.ASP

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q167/3/80.asp

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q192/7/83.asp

hope these help.

Bob

Quote:

> Hi,

> I have an activex  document application  that takes data from an
access
> database in my machine.
> I have  personal web server in my machine.
> It works ffrom my machine.
> Now I want to run this application from another comp.

> But when I try that it shows some error.
> What are the things that I need to do? Anything to do with packaging
and
> deployment.
> I am really new to this field - Can any of you guide me ?

> Thanks
> Vivek

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. order of events, ActiveX Document - newbie

2. order of events, ActiveX Document - newbie

3. Newbie - ActiveX documents not terminating

4. newbie ? in ActiveX Document

5. sizing an Activex Document to the document size in IE

6. Display a VBD file from an ActiveX Document Server DLL in a HTML Document

7. ActiveX or ActiveX Document???

8. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

9. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

10. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

11. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

12. Some Very Basic ActiveX Questions from a total ActiveX newbie