H.323 router (VoIP)
Author Message
 H.323 router (VoIP)

Hi,
I need to develop an H.323 router, using VB6.

My server needs to receive VoIP calls (Voice over IP phone
calls, like Net2Phone, DialPad, Cisco Phone, etc ...)
check some information in the header, modify it, then send
this data packet out on another port to another IP address.

Basically I'm the operator between the originating party
and the destination party. The destination party doesn't
know who the originating party is, he only knows he is
getting data packets from me.

Thank you in advance,

Carlos E. Bieberach

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 06:04:54 GMT

1. Los Angeles Holiday Lights Installation 1-323-678-2704

2. professional 24 Hour Los Angeles Locksmith services 1-323-678-2704

3. Anyone willing to help HS student?

4. Anyone willing to help HS student?

5. HS student survey on programming in VB

6. VB programmers for HS student projects

7. :: VoiP + RTP / RTCP

8. Pages 323-324 of Wrox's Professional ASP.NET book.

9. VoIP and VB

10. Ho to make a VoIP application

11. VoIP and VB

12. Replace & Repair Locks Locksmith in Los Angeles, CA 1-323-678-2704