Active Server Pages Object Library Server.MapPath
Author Message
 Active Server Pages Object Library Server.MapPath

Is there a way to create an instance of the Active Server Pages Object
Library Server object?  I would like to translate a virtual directory
(server side xml/xslt processing) and I think the MapPath method should do
this.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance ...

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:11:13 GMT

1. where can i find microsoft active server page object library

2. active server page and Exchange Server error

3. reference of MS active server pages object?

4. MapPath without Server Object?

5. reference of MS active server pages object?

6. About the error - Active Server Pages BrowserType object is not installed correctly (9005)

7. Can't call a VB Com Object from Active Server Page

8. Active Server Pages Object

9. No Microsoft Transaction Server Type Library in Windows 2000 Advanced Server

10. Dynamic Access Reports using Active Server Pages

11. Where Is The Active Server Pages Newsgroup?

12. active server pages