How can I open MSAccess from VB6
Author Message
 How can I open MSAccess from VB6

I am trying to open a MS Access database MDB from VB6. I am not talking a bout
runing Microsoft Accesss EXE. I need to open for Ex. Test.MDB.

I would be extremely grateful.

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 05:56:56 GMT
 How can I open MSAccess from VB6
Use ADO.

I am trying to open a MS Access database MDB from VB6. I am not talking a
bout
runing Microsoft Accesss EXE. I need to open for Ex. Test.MDB.

I would be extremely grateful.

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:22:53 GMT

1. Can't open VB6 because VB6 caused a stack fault in module VB6.EXE

2. Can't open VB6 because VB6 caused a stack fault in module VB6.EXE

3. Open MSAccess specific database

4. how to use VB open two MSaccess tables in one form

5. how to use VB open two MSaccess tables in one form

6. how to use VB open two MSaccess tables in one form

7. how to use VB open two MSaccess tables in one form

8. Opening tables in MSACCESS

9. Runs fine, but doesnt leave MSAccess open at end

10. how to use VB open two MSaccess tables in one form

11. how to use VB open two MSaccess tables in one form

12. Opening access report WITHOUT MSAccess