Search Engine for the WEB (Intranet-IIS) - Using VB6
Author Message
 Search Engine for the WEB (Intranet-IIS) - Using VB6

Has anyone created a search engine for the WEB using VB6
that they would like to share.

I've run into many problems with mine.

I'd like to use it as a object in my .ASP page that will
initiate the search.

Thanks.

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:27:45 GMT
 Search Engine for the WEB (Intranet-IIS) - Using VB6
Please search the www.goole.com web site for your answer.

This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no
rights. Enjoyed ASP.NET? http://www.asp.net

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:21:36 GMT

1. Using VB to access web search engines

2. search engine for NT based intranet

3. FTP search engine on the web

4. Web Search Engine

5. Help - Searching Documentation on IIS and VB6 App...

6. VB6 (Web IIS) HTML TagContents limitations

7. VB6 & Web IIS Apps

8. Search Engine by using vbscript

9. How to develope an Intranet Application using Vb6.0

10. Using VB for Search Engine Submits

11. Using VB6 over intranet to check/upload file components (Newbie)

12. Using Inet1 to POST URLS to Search Engines