Stack space in IE6.0 and IE5.5
Author Message
 Stack space in IE6.0 and IE5.5

Hi,
    We have a recursive client-side function that runs fine in IE6 but runs
out of stack space in IE5.5.  Can anyone tell me where to find information
on the space available in the different versions of IE?  I searched MSDN but
could find nothing.  Thank you very much!  Ken.

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:47:58 GMT

1. IE5 location.reload() "type mismatch error", but works under IE6

2. Script Error using IE6 but not IE5.5

3. code works in IE6 but not IE5??

4. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

5. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

6. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

7. Problem when upgrading from IE6 SP0 to IE6 SP1

8. Out of stack space

9. Out Of Stack Space Error

10. ERROR: OUT OF STACK SPACE

11. Out of stack space errors and GP Faults in Access on Compaq Presario

12. Out of Stack Space: since re-installing Access