VB6 WebClass Development
Author Message
 VB6 WebClass Development

Whenever I try to run my WebClass in my development environmement (VB6), and
I'm logged in as myself (WinNT4.0 SP5), I get an error.. "Access Denied".
However, when I am logged in as Administrator, everything works fine.  What
do I need to change so I can be logged in as myself?

Thanks
MS

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 WebClass Development
Your account must have administrator's rights for your wokstation.
I believe it's done through "User manager for Domains".
Log in as Administrator, select your account and edit its properties.
Hope it helps,
Gene

Quote:
> Whenever I try to run my WebClass in my development environmement (VB6),
and
> I'm logged in as myself (WinNT4.0 SP5), I get an error.. "Access Denied".
> However, when I am logged in as Administrator, everything works fine.
What
> do I need to change so I can be logged in as myself?

> Thanks
> MS

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. .Net development and WEBClass development?

2. VB6 Webclass

3. VB6 - Win2000 - Webclass

4. VB6 webclass and Site Server Commerce Edition

5. VB6 WebClass

6. VB6 Webclass bug

7. Help! WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem

8. WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem

9. My VB6 webclass applications won't work on a IIS 4.0

10. Problem with ADO database access from VB6 - WebClass/IIS 5.0

11. VB6 WebClass Problem

12. vb6-SQL value gets truncated in HTML text box via webclass response.write