Submitting information on a website through VB and Login
Author Message
 Submitting information on a website through VB and Login

https://loginnet.passport.com/ppsecure/post.srf?login=YOURNAME&domain
=hotmail.com&passwd=YOURPASS&svc=mail

> I am developing an application using VB. I want to automatically
login to
> hotmail.com website in my  account without prompting for enter
login and
> password
> which I have stored in variables in my application. I am able to
open the
> hotmail site through VB using  using CreateProcess API and other
APIs.

> I want something like automatic form submitters for example; Gator,
> AIRoboform.

> Thanks..

Mon, 09 May 2005 11:37:46 GMT

1. Submitting information on a website through VB and Login

2. Can't figure out how to login to website through VB

3. Website Login

4. Login to other websites automatically (forms filling in other forms)

5. website login encryption

6. Login from website

7. How to keep secure website login active???

8. * CASE STUDY * - Best way to publish/submit altered database information

9. geting share price information from public websites

10. Automatic login information

11. Crystal Reports wants login information!

12. How to use login-information