How to have more 256 columns wtih Excel 97
Author Message
 How to have more 256 columns wtih Excel 97

I need to have more 256 columns with Excel. Is there any solution for my
porblem?

Thanks

Fri, 13 May 2005 21:36:35 GMT
 How to have more 256 columns wtih Excel 97
shouldn't you be asking this in a group which is actually devoted to
excel?

I got bored with my old signature,
so I changed it

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

Sat, 14 May 2005 13:35:09 GMT
 How to have more 256 columns wtih Excel 97
Only way: Use another worksheet.

--
John
johnf202 at hotmail.com

Quote:
> I need to have more 256 columns with Excel. Is there any solution for my
> porblem?

> Thanks

Wed, 18 May 2005 21:19:13 GMT

1. Opening CSV file of more than 256 columns using ADO

2. Error creating rows with columns having different column width

3. How can I load a picture (256) and save again as 256 color

4. 256 Colour Bitmaps on 256 Colour Screen?!

5. vba code to copy table from access 97 to excel 97

6. Automation Problem with Access 97/Excel 97

7. Urgent : Exporting Access 97 data to Excel 97

8. Sending and manipulating data from Access 97 to Excel 97

9. Problem starting Acces 97 after having started Outlook 2000

10. Exporting Access 97 data to Excel 97

11. importing excel 97 srpeadsheets to access 97

12. Import from Excel 97 to Access 97 table