Personal IIS not finding WebClass1.ASP
Author Message
 Personal IIS not finding WebClass1.ASP

Attempting my first IIS Application.

Open VB6 (Enterprise Edition)

Choose IIS Application project

Then I choose 'run' to just read the default HTML in WebClass1.

I get a 'The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have
been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.' message
at http://localhost/Temp/WebClass1.ASP

IIS Personal Web Server is running on my Win2k machine and when I run the
App, I see WebClass1.ASP in the directory.  My  'Temp' IIS site is defaulted
to the same directory that the WebClass1.ASP file is created when I run the
VB app.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

K. Loeb

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 00:14:53 GMT
 Personal IIS not finding WebClass1.ASP
Service Pack 4 fixed whatever ailed me.

Hey, anybody out here???  Just curious.

Quote:
> Attempting my first IIS Application.

> Open VB6 (Enterprise Edition)

> Choose IIS Application project

> Then I choose 'run' to just read the default HTML in WebClass1.

> I get a 'The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have
> been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.'
message
> at http://localhost/Temp/WebClass1.ASP

> IIS Personal Web Server is running on my Win2k machine and when I run the
> App, I see WebClass1.ASP in the directory.  My  'Temp' IIS site is
defaulted
> to the same directory that the WebClass1.ASP file is created when I run
the
> VB app.

> Any help is appreciated.

> Thanks,

> K. Loeb

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 02:58:12 GMT

1. ASP works on Personal Web Server, but not on remote server

2. IIS 5.1 does not run ASP.NET 1.0

3. Works on PWS but not on IIS (ASP)

4. ASP files are not being serverd up by IIS

5. ASP pages work in PWS but not in IIS

6. VBScript Path Not Found Error when running in IIS

7. VBScript Path Not Found Error when running in IIS

8. Personal Web Server/IIS

9. COM Component Stops IIS and Personal Web Server

10. Personal Web Server / IIS

11. Simulate asp - run asp without iis

12. Store procedure not Found in ASP?