UDT
Author Message
 UDT

        Hi all,

    Please, answer this guestion: "If u open a project and inside this, u
find a module called UDTs, what its means for u?" what do u think it should
contain?

    I known it maybe appera a simple question but it's very important and I
'd like it to be explicit commented, and please, tell me where do u learn
"what's UDT".

[]'
Lula

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:40:00 GMT
 UDT
User Defined Types - these are like classes with only properties and having
no code. Normally used to group information about an object, or for
reading/writing random files, or for use with API calls.

For more info search help for "Type Statement".

Sean

Quote:

>         Hi all,

>     Please, answer this guestion: "If u open a project and inside this, u
> find a module called UDTs, what its means for u?" what do u think it
should
> contain?

>     I known it maybe appera a simple question but it's very important and
> 'd like it to be explicit commented, and please, tell me where do u learn
> "what's UDT".

> []'
> Lula

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:00:07 GMT
 UDT

Quote:

>        Hi all,

>    Please, answer this guestion: "If u open a project and inside this, u
>find a module called UDTs, what its means for u?"

It means you're doing your homework or taking a test!

Jim Deutch

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 00:24:14 GMT
 UDT
UDT = "User Defined Type"

Please don't crosspost to this extent.

Max Bolingbroke

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:58:43 GMT
 UDT
        No Jim,

    I'm programing in VB since '92, but this question appear to be "hard"
for some friends on my office, and these programmers
judge itself "experients", and this so simple statement is unknown for then.
    I wanna known how many programmers doesn't known what is it.

  Thanks

[]
Lula

Quote:

> >        Hi all,

> >    Please, answer this guestion: "If u open a project and inside this, u
> >find a module called UDTs, what its means for u?"

> It means you're doing your homework or taking a test!

> Jim Deutch

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:17:35 GMT
 UDT
I thought it was a contraceptive device...

David
lilchips.com

Quote:
>         No Jim,

>     I'm programing in VB since '92, but this question appear to be "hard"
> for some friends on my office, and these programmers
> judge itself "experients", and this so simple statement is unknown for
then.
>     I wanna known how many programmers doesn't known what is it.

>   Thanks

> []
> Lula

> > >        Hi all,

> > >    Please, answer this guestion: "If u open a project and inside this,
> > >find a module called UDTs, what its means for u?"

> > It means you're doing your homework or taking a test!

> > Jim Deutch

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:43:36 GMT

1. Help with UDT - Converting a UDT to a string Variable

2. Help with UDT - Converting a UDT to a string Variable

3. UDT to ByteArray and back to UDT

4. UDT, Array, or Class?

5. Consuming webservice with UDT's

6. Storing a UDT in a dictionary object

7. Pointer to a UDT which is a value type

8. passing UDT as parameter of a method for MTS Component

9. problem: passing UDT as parameter of a method for MTS Component

10. VT_RECORD/UDT packed in variant - FIX

11. Conver C/C++ UDT to .NET

12. Passing UDT into WebMethods