Hosting MSHTML without UI (WebBrowser)
Author Message
 Hosting MSHTML without UI (WebBrowser)

Hi everybody!

I finally decide to post here as I have found no useful link in MSDN. If
someone could at least show me a link for a FAQ or somewhere where I can
find any information about this I would be very glad.

My application uses a WebBrowser control for allowing the end user to create
and edit his/her pages. This works fine (at least until now). What I'm also
trying to do is the following: I've designed a class where one of its
members would be a reference to a HTML document (I've tried IHTMLDocument-n
and HTMLDocument). I'm having problems trying to create an instance of a new
document. I always get the error "ActiveX can't create object" or something
similar.

Thanks,
Klaus

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:09:24 GMT

1. Using MSHTML without UI in Visual Basic

2. Using The WebBrowser and MSHTML

3. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

4. WEBBROWSER AND MSHTML.DLL

5. Webbrowser/Mshtml - accessing html based ActiveX control

6. Hosting Word or Excel documents in the WebBrowser Control

7. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

8. Print from VB.Net without UI

9. Manipulating image without UI in VB

10. Load and Parse HTML Doc without WebBrowser Control

11. WebBrowser control without popup box

12. Webbrowser Control without IE