Halting and application in process
Author Message
 Halting and application in process

Help!! Newbe: Is there a way to enable the opperator to
end a VB app while it is processing in a loop besides
doing an end task? I have tried adding doevents in the
loop and it works fine until the operator minimizes the
app at which point it can not be restored. I don't want to
remove the control box.

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:26:35 GMT
 Halting and application in process
One option would be to set the keypreview property of the form to True
and capture a keypress and break it there...

-------------
It's a long way to the top (if you wanna be a developer)

-Mathias->

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 20:59:11 GMT

1. halt processing

2. Is there any way to halt sending while processing messages

3. Processing during loop i.e. Application.Process Messages

4. Send WM_Close event to application with Process ID

5. Help: Making Access a child process of another application

6. Mail Merge Automation Process Crashes my application......

7. Unloading web application instance w/o trashing aspnet_wp process

8. finding the Windows Process ID of Application

9. Setting application object to nothing doesn't end the process

10. Process and application

11. VB Application stops processing after 100 records.

12. Embed credit card processing in your application