Load and Parse HTML Doc without WebBrowser Control
Author Message
 Load and Parse HTML Doc without WebBrowser Control

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to load an HTML Doc into an MSHTML Document without first loading the document into the WebBrowserControl.  Can this be done?

Oh, I've found a lot of articles written in C++, and most of them say, "This can be done in VB".  But I don't know how to implement these calls.  I did try, and I failed.  I got an error, "Function of interface marked as restricted... " (err).

So where to go from here?  Who know how to do this:  load up the MSHTML Document object from a file without the webbrowser control?

Thanks,

Karl

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 05:14:31 GMT
 Load and Parse HTML Doc without WebBrowser Control
You can get the html with an inet control under VB. Can you not
transfer this to your doc object?

Neil

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to load an HTML Doc into an MSHTML
Document without first loading the document into the
WebBrowserControl.  Can this be done?

Oh, I've found a lot of articles written in C++, and most of them
say, "This can be done in VB".  But I don't know how to implement
these calls.  I did try, and I failed.  I got an error, "Function of
interface marked as restricted... " (err).

So where to go from here?  Who know how to do this:  load up the
MSHTML Document object from a file without the webbrowser control?

Thanks,

Karl

Sun, 08 May 2005 05:30:27 GMT

2. WebBrowser control browsing to an Anchor in an HTML doc

4. WebBrowser control: Error loading html pages w/ javascript

5. Parse ASP doc without browser?

6. Title of html doc in a webbrowser object URGENT please

7. Print a HTML doc, without title/footer

8. I need help embedding one HTML doc into another without using frames

10. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

11. programmatically controlling header/footer on doc printed from WebBrowser control

12. Control HTML doc from ActiveX Control