Exchange apps on application server
Author Message
 Exchange apps on application server

I would like to know what kind or brand of application servers integrate
with exchange server, means easily utilizing applications like calender
events and task schedule on web applications.

Currently, we are using the in-house developed exchange applications by
VB/COM on intranet, but they are very unstable. Therefore, we are looking
for some application servers that have some built-in functionalities
regarding the exchange server applications, at least they have ways for
developers to build upon easily.

Thanks,

Carlo Chung
Chiaphua Components Limited

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:25:39 GMT

1. Exchange apps on application server

2. Exchange apps on application server

3. Using SQL Server Application Roles in a VB.NET web app

4. Project Central-Server Trial / Integrating Macs in Project/Exchange-Server Enviroment

5. active server page and Exchange Server error

6. Move mailboxes server to server same site Exchange 5.5

7. Making the application reload his Application Settings (app.config)

8. LOCAL APP --> CLIENT SERVER APP

9. Programming a WinCGi app to talk to a CGI app on NT server

10. Client App wants Server App to start

11. Incorporating Outlook and Exchange in a new app

12. Exchange Notify app using VB.NET and CDO?