how to build dialog windows in an activex control?
Author Message
 how to build dialog windows in an activex control?

Hello All,

What is the right technology to use popup forms in an activex control?
I'm building an activex control, using VB6,  that is to be hosted in an IE5
explorer window.
I want the control to open a small popup form when the user hits a specific
button, i want to be able to send/receive data to the popup (i.e. the user
makes an selection in the popup).
Should i use the regular VB6 form's to do this or should i use small browser
windows?

what if i want to let the user make a selection in a dialog window where the
selection data is from a database on the webserver? should i use VB controls
on a form or HTML in a webbrowser window?

Sun, 08 Jun 2003 22:46:06 GMT

1. Windows-like SaveAs dialog box activeX control?

2. Building ActiveX controls that will access activex.dll running on PWS

3. Building a Browser using a common dialog control?

4. Introducing Visual Build, the developer's build utility for Windows

5. Introducing Visual Build, the developer's build utility for Windows

6. Using ActiveX controls to build forms

7. Can build ActiveX control using VB.NET?

8. Where to find tutorial on building ActiveX control And ASP

9. Building a activex data source control

10. How to build ActiveX controls

11. Help with Building ActiveX Controls and a Container For them

12. Building applications for IE with ActiveX Controls