Parse SafeArray in VB
Author Message
 Parse SafeArray in VB

I want to pass a SafeArray from an ASP Response.BinaryRead(count) and
parse it in a COM DLL.  I can pass it using (ByVal vrn_Array As
Variant).  The whole thing is making it there, but the text is all
??????s.

I see some c++ examples but I would rather use VB.

Any ideas or examples?

Thanks-

-Jeff

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Safearrays in VB.Net , Please help

2. Passing Empty SafeArrays from VB

3. Passing SAFEARRAYs to VB

4. Accessing COM's SafeArray from VB Script.

5. VB.NET: Bug in passing SafeArray to COM?

6. iterate SAFEARRAY of BSTR in VB

7. URGENT : Passing SAFEARRAY of UDT from ATL DLL to VB

8. MFC client access a VB COM Server with SAFEARRAY argument

9. Using VC++ Variant pointers to safearrays in VB

10. Variant pointers to safearrays (VB to VC++)

11. Problem Paasing 2-D Array using SAFEARRAY in DLL written with VC++ 5.0 from VB.

12. EASY Way to Pass SAFEARRAY from VC to VB using COM