download SUBMITTED ASP page....
Author Message
 download SUBMITTED ASP page....

Hello,

how can I call an ASP page like "xxx.asp?i=1&j=2" and download the result
page to my local disk ?

In fact I can download page with api functions but the original code for
xxx.asp cames to my disk. but I want the submitted result page.

theres's jscript at the end of form to submit it: "document.form.submit()"
but it doesn't work. as I download it with API's my application is not an
web browser. so its natural. bu need to do it....

any idea ?
thanks...

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:11:53 GMT

1. downloading a file from an ASP page

2. Download ASP-Page via Winsock.ocx

3. calling asp page from another asp page

4. Downloading a binary after a submit

5. Submitting for download

6. attach a file (text or words or excel) when submitting an asp form

7. form.submit() works in HTML but not in asp

8. close popup window after submitting the ASP form

9. form.submit() works in HTML but not in asp

10. Get info submitted from drop-down box .asp - simple

11. Open new window with ASP submit button

12. Problem with SQL & ASP Submit