Debug VB DLL (Design Mode) with ASP/IIS 5.0
Author Message
 Debug VB DLL (Design Mode) with ASP/IIS 5.0

Hi,
I have a VB DLL project. When I had this project running on NT 4.0 with SP 6a and Visual Studio with SP5 and II4 the VB
Project worked fine when trying to debug in design mode. The idea is to create the VB DLL object from any .asp file and
then
debug the VB Code in design mode. This was very flexible. When I ported the code into a WIN2K box I'm not able to debug
using this  method. I get an error in IE telling me that permission is denied on the selected component. When I compile
the
Code and deploy it using COM+ and after giving the proper permissions it worked fine.

Is there any way for me to use this debuggin feature in WIN2K. if so how.

Thanks in advance

Trevor Benedict

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:30:15 GMT

1. Debug VB DLL (Design Mode) with ASP/IIS 5.0

2. VB 6.0 DLL debugging from ASP/IIS 6.0 in Windows 2003 Server

3. Calling VB Dll through ASP on IIS 5.0

4. Debugging in VB - IIS 5.0

5. Debugging in VB - IIS 5.0

6. Debugging in VB - IIS 5.0

7. Debugging in VB - IIS 5.0

8. Debug - VB, Win2k IIS, ASP - start with url

9. What happened to Data Type Coercion in ASP IIS 5.0/VBScript 5.0

10. IIS: can't run in debug mode

11. MainMenu does not show in design mode when Form1.vb[Design] has focus

12. VB 6.0 DLL wont work in IIS 5.0?