UserDocuments
Author Message
 UserDocuments

I am setting a picture, from a imagelist control, and I just realized that I
have to reference the UserDocument as
UserDocument - not UserDocument1 ( which is what it's name is ).

This code works
Image1.Picture = UserDocument.imgClockwise.ListImages.Item(4).Picture

I don't understand this.  If I have two Userdocuments, can I reference one
document from within the other
one?  And if so, how can I do that when I have to refer to both of them as
UserDocument.

I would figure it would be UserDocument1 and UserDocument2.

Confussed,
Thanks,
Gerry

Thu, 05 May 2005 08:27:21 GMT

1. Can You Navigate Userdocuments?

2. How do you navigate between UserDocuments?

3. Problem with UserDocument

4. userdocuments and packing and deployment wizard

5. visual basic userdocuments help!!!!!!!!!!

6. userdocuments

7. RDO and UserDocuments

8. Userdocuments

9. Displaying UserDocuments in VB Applications

10. userdocument and icon

11. WebBrowser and UserDocuments

12. Passing a userdocument as a parameter to a sub or function