Send e-mail from VB
Author Message
 Send e-mail from VB

I am trying to build & send e-mail from VB using CDONTS.

I am setting Session object to my SMTP sever using LogonSMTP property:

Set oSession = New CDONTS.Session
oSession.LogonSMTP "Yuri", "11.1.1.1"

then build a new message:

 Set oNewMail = New CDONTS.NewMail
    With oNewMail

        .Subject = "Subject"

        .Body = "Hello World!"

       .Send
    End With
Unfortunately it does not work - any suggestions highly appreciated!

Yuri

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Send e-mail from VB
Yuri,

 U do NOT have to create a session to send email using CDONTS.
u can create the newmail object and then set the properties and u should be
able to send
email using an SMTP server.

-Sriharsha MCSD.

Quote:

>I am trying to build & send e-mail from VB using CDONTS.

>I am setting Session object to my SMTP sever using LogonSMTP property:

>Set oSession = New CDONTS.Session
>oSession.LogonSMTP "Yuri", "11.1.1.1"

>then build a new message:

> Set oNewMail = New CDONTS.NewMail
>    With oNewMail

>        .Subject = "Subject"

>        .Body = "Hello World!"

>       .Send
>    End With
>Unfortunately it does not work - any suggestions highly appreciated!

>Yuri

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending Emails From VB or VBA

2. Send emails from vb without using outlook.

3. Sending email from VB to Exchange

4. Sending Email from VB windows app

5. Sending email with vb.net

6. Sending email from VB.NET - Windows form

7. Sending emails from VB .Net

8. how to send email from VB.NET application?

9. Send Email using VB.NET

10. Sending email from VB webforms app.

11. Sending email with VB

12. Send emails from vb without using outlook.