Web-enabling client/server app
Author Message
 Web-enabling client/server app

Any of u VBGurus can help me out in migrating a client/server VB application
to intranet application inorder to access the application in web browser.
I've seen and tested Intratier application server but that was not upto the
mark. What r the other tools available similar to Intratier.
Thanx in advance

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:37:44 GMT

1. Moving A Client Server App To The Web

2. fat client (MSMQ, VB Program) or thin client (ASP page then have Web server use MSMQ)

3. Launch app on Server to client, from client

4. Client connecting to web server via web

5. Client connecting to web server via web

6. LOCAL APP --> CLIENT SERVER APP

7. Client App wants Server App to start

8. Enabling activex when deploying web app

9. Help: Web enabling a large monolithic VB App

10. CREATE WEB ENABLED VB APPS IN MINUTES !!

11. ASP.NET Web App: How To Load Client File - Process from Server Side - then Ask Client to Save Output File on Client Side?

12. DHTML/SQL Server app works fine internally, not on web server