VB + SQL SERVER
Author Message
 VB + SQL SERVER

HELLO THERE,

Q: I HAVE A LOG FILE DIRECTORY . THESE LOG FILES ARE GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY
BY SQL SERVER. I NEED TO CREATE A PROGRAM THROUGH WHICH I CAN PUT THE LOG
FILES INTO SQL SERVER DATABASE AND ON PERIODIC BASIS THAT TABLE SHOULD
UPDATE AUTOMATICALLY......THESE LOG FILES ARE GENERATED EVERYDAY IN THE SAME
DIRECTORY.

ALL THE LOG FILES HAVE SAME FIELD STRUCTURE....SO HOW TO APPEND NEW LOG
FILES IN TO SQL TABLE AUTOMATICALLY....THROUGH VB??????????

THANKX

--
DISCOVER

Mon, 10 May 2004 04:00:01 GMT

1. VB Sql Server Via ADO Problem: [Microsoft][ODBC Sql Server Driver]

2. VB, SQL Server and the NTs

3. ADO error trapping in VB + SQL Server 2000

4. VB SQL server database access object/class?

5. Help needed : VB/SQL Server : BLOB Object

6. VB/SQL Server Jobs in MN

7. Part-time VB/SQL Server/RDO work from home

8. VB + SQL Server

9. Crystal Reports, VB, SQL Server: apostrophe prob.

10. VB/SQL Server Books Suggestions

11. VB, SQL Server, RDO, ODBC and Timestamp column manipulation

12. VB SQL Server and RDO????