VB6 - Win2000 - Webclass
Author Message
 VB6 - Win2000 - Webclass

My question:

Webapplications, which created with VB6SP5 under Win98 doesnt run under
Win2000.

If I try to compile the app, it occours an error like:"unable to load DLL" -
but no DLL are required in my app.

With Win98 there are no problems - with the same app!

Any Ideas?

Thanks....

Greetings
JoeHe

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:40:19 GMT
 VB6 - Win2000 - Webclass
hi
can u tell me how to debug WebClass under Win98?

Thank u !

Quote:
> My question:

> Webapplications, which created with VB6SP5 under Win98 doesnt run under
> Win2000.

> If I try to compile the app, it occours an error like:"unable to load
DLL" -
> but no DLL are required in my app.

> With Win98 there are no problems - with the same app!

> Any Ideas?

> Thanks....

> Greetings
> JoeHe

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:12:10 GMT

1. Win2000 and Webclass/IIS

2. VB6 Webclass

3. VB6 webclass and Site Server Commerce Edition

4. VB6 WebClass Development

5. VB6 WebClass

6. VB6 Webclass bug

7. Help! WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem

8. WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem

9. My VB6 webclass applications won't work on a IIS 4.0

10. Problem with ADO database access from VB6 - WebClass/IIS 5.0

11. VB6 WebClass Problem

12. vb6-SQL value gets truncated in HTML text box via webclass response.write