ASP Component to create image for a web page
Author Message
 ASP Component to create image for a web page
I need to write an ASP COM component to create an image (a proprietary
chart) to then have ASP send the page data as well as this image to the
client.

I have to write everything from scratch on this control (it's a project)
so I can't use some 3rd party product.

I can create the image to display on screen, save to a file or print
just fine.  I assume that it needs to be converted from it's current BMP
format to GIF or JPG for display on a client browser.

Can anyone tell me where to get code for this conversion?  If there is
an another approach to this please tell me  = )

IMarshal

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 05:58:51 GMT

1. Use ASP or VB component to create a virtual web site for IIS

2. Problem passing VB COM+ ASP Request object to .NET component System.Web.HTTPRequest through COM interop

3. Office Web Components in ASP.NET

4. Web components with ASP and VB

5. Web Component Server and ASP

6. Problems using search criteria with CR8 web component in ASP

7. User Defined Exceptions in VB.net component utilized by an ASP page

8. ASP components from Professional Active Server Pages

9. ActiveX component to access web page objects

10. Web Pages with ActiveX components

11. Using COM components on ASP pages

12. COM Component Goes Bust On ASP Page- HELP!!!