capture PDF form data using web browser control
Author Message
 capture PDF form data using web browser control

Does anyone know if I can capture PDF Form data, provided the form is loaded
in the webbrowser control?  Also assuming there is a submit type button on
the form.  Does this get captured just like an HTMl form with a submit
button?  In the WebBrowser1_BeforeNavigate2 function.

Thanks.

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 02:44:35 GMT

1. capture PDF form data using web browser control

2. capturing the data of a submitted web form and using it in another

3. Form using two Web Browser Controls

4. simulating Submit from an HTML form using Web Browser control in Visual Basic

5. need to capture data from browser control back into VB

6. Retrieve PDF and present it in Web Browser

7. can my VB app pass data to the web browser control?...how to

8. Returning data from a webpage to the web browser control in VB

9. Inserting data directly into a web browser control

10. Adding a web browser control to a form/dialog

11. Web Browser Control using java

12. Executing VBScript in a HTML page using web browser control