Calling ActiveX from VB
Author Message
 Calling ActiveX from VB

All,

I would like to develop a web browser based interface application that
will be delivered and run from a local workstation, so there will be no
web server. The reason is a bit complicated, so if it will help please
ask and I will supply, otherwise on to the real question...

Is there a way to make a call to a dll, exe, cab (whatever) from a web
page? I want my interface to be in HTML, but I need the power of a
compiled application to do the processing on the back-end.

Thanks in advance!

Brendan

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 04:04:10 GMT

1. HOWTO Call a VB Callback function from VB ActiveX control

2. VB image list handle isn't fully accessible in VC++ ActiveX thru COM call

3. Calling VB ActiveX DLL from ASP...

4. VB-ActiveX-DLL access violation error when call from C++

5. call VB ActiveX DLL in VC++

6. Delphi can't call VB ActiveX Control's method

7. Call to activex works in JavaScript, VB, not in VBScript

8. activeX calling activeX in 2000

9. How to call one VB class module method from another class in an ActiveX dll

10. Async call to ActiveX EXE (VB)

11. Problem with calling VB ActiveX from callback

12. ActiveX call (VB to Matlab) executed but doesn't return...sometimes